Thursday, May 28, 2009

Melissa Joan Harts New Body

Here is a link to a little YAHOO blurb about Melissa Joan Hart.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/melissa-joan-hart-reveals-her-bikini-body/231?nc

I found it interesting that she thought it was ok to be fat after having kids. I have been stuck in that frame of mind for 6 years. I would use the excuse that "I had twins" so I should get a special medal or something and I could be fat....HELLO!!

I'm so glad that she looks as awesome as she does now! Her pics are great! I would DIE to have a body like that. Her reality of getting there was 14 months of working out with a personal trainer and hiring a private dietician. Good for her. Now, for us here in the REAL world, we do not have personal trainers or dieticians. Am I bitter, absolutely not. But, for us normal people it is even harder.

I hope during my journey to help my followers with tips, pointers and helpful hints to get us through this!

TIP #1: Write down everything you eat or drink. If it goes in your mouth, write it down. You will be amazed!!

Here is a caloric chart for foods that may not have a food label for easy calculations:

http://www.calorie-charts.net/

On this link, on the bottom of the page is a list of most foods that you would eat and not have the Nutrition Label readily available. Put this link in your favorites for quick access!

TIP #2: Buy a food scale. They are awesome! A lot of foods have calories listed by weight. Well that is all great and good, but hard to measure. You can get one at most stores for well under $20. A great investment that will last for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment